We are seeking a positive person to join our team at 26 Projects. Are you driven and detail-oriented person, savvy with social media with a desire to create and grow? You may just be the person we need! No matter your experience or skills (although these are important too!), you must be a lighthearted, creative person, with an eye for design and a passion bringing ideas to life. If you have a positive take on life, with fresh and interesting concepts to bring to the table, then we want to hear from you!
This is a part-time, un-paid position for now. You will assist our team with our social media marketing efforts. You’ll experience the ins and outs of the design industry and, above all else you will gain valuable experience and connections.
– A Post-Secondary education in marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design or a related field.
– A thorough understanding of and experience using Social Media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and others.
– Experience creating (writing, designing & posting) Blog posts and eNewsletters.
– Experience working with WordPress and some light coding (HTML/CSS) knowledge is an asset.
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
– A solid understanding of SEO / SEM.
– Experience using Mailchimp, Inkbrush, Sendy or similar mail applications is an asset.
What You Will Do:
– Curate, research, create and write blog and social media posts for 26 Projects and some of our clients.
– Round up news about our projects and clients for social media and email campaigns.
– Manage and assist on special projects as assigned by the Studio Manager.
You Should Know:
– How to create a long term social media/marketing plans.
– How to create compelling content for clients.
– How to design for social media platforms and social media users.
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, send your resume & portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com.